Sometimes you just gotta get lost, yeah yeah.
I say, bless me with a heart of gold,
A positivity and a story to be told
I tripped, fell down through the sky,
it's what it took for me to learn how to fly like,
oh yeaaah
Let my spirit fly,
my intentions are not to intoxicate but purify.
Give me truth, or everytime I hear a lie
Joy be the only reason I get teary eyed.
Imagine.
All Lennon had to say, to make us want to pray for peace every single day.
Keep your money don't want anything to do with it,
Reach your love, heart of gold, and I'm never losing this.
Curious.
Whatchu gonna do?
Lost for words and you find you really don't
Care at all.
I said you really don't
care at all
I'm just curious,
whatchu gonna do?
Lost for words and you find you really don't
Care at all
I said you really don't
care at all
I say, bless me with a heart of gold,
A positivity and a story to be told
I tripped, fell down through the sky,
it's what it took for me to learn how to fly like,
oh yeaaah
Let my spirit fly,
my intentions are not to intoxicate but purify.
Give me truth, or everytime I hear a lie
Joy be the only reason I get teary eyed.
Imagine.
All Lennon had to say, to make us want to pray for peace every single day.
Keep your money don't want anything to do with it,
Reach your love, heart of gold, and I'm never losing this.
Curious.
Whatchu gonna do?
Lost for words and you find you really don't
Care at all.
I said you really don't
care at all
I'm just curious,
whatchu gonna do?
Lost for words and you find you really don't
Care at all
I said you really don't
care at all
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti